Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ravens-Steelers halftime

Halftime: Ravens 9, Steelers 6

You get the feeling the first team to score a touchdown is going to win this game?


Here are three things I like from the first half and three things I don't like.


Things I like:
  1. Steelers are stopping Ray Rice: He's got 26 yards on 12 carries.
  2. Rashard Mendenhall: I know he's only got 18 yards on five carries. But I just like the way he looks and think he can be a factor in the second half.
  3. Offensive line: I know Ben Roethlisberger got sacked, forcing the Steelers to kick a field goal. But one sack in a half isn't bad. Especially with Terrell Suggs lurking.

Thinks I don't like:

  1. Steelers' defense on third down: Can't find the stats. But I know it sucks.
  2. No turnovers: No longer am I the lone voice in the wilderness on this. NBC had a graphic demonstrating the Steelers' turnover futility. Of course they don't jinx that.
  3. Steelers' kickoff coverage: David Reed had a couple of long ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment